Pico: The Herpes Escape Pico: The Herpes Escape

This was an entertaining cartoon, a funny situation and it has a nice animation rythm. I didn´t vote 4 stars because it requires some detail and polish, BUT IT´S PRETTY GOOD. P.D- like the Pulp Fiction Reference

Raindrop E59 Fish Out Of Raindrop E59 Fish Out Of

I am giving it three stars because the animation and character design I think are ok, the humor is random and it works a little bit. This is somewhat good.

ZabuJard responds:

right on

Audio Button Example Audio Button Example

Great Demo, it has a nice art style and mixes colors correctly. the music is nice, and overall the basic goal was acomplished. Deserves a save

Awesome Blossom Awesome Blossom

I now view your cartoons in a different way, so I am awarding it 3.5 stars because as a random cartoon it´s funny. I will always watch your cartoons, and make comments.

Mr. Daddy Lion Face #1 Mr. Daddy Lion Face #1

This is a total non-sense, in the wrong way. I mean, random humor can be fun, but the combination must be fun. When I saw the title I expected more. Too Short, Too Unfunny, Too Stupid. Sorry, 2 and a half stars. I guess I must not expect another "Justin Bieber Shot At By Cops" type of cartoon.

PavsterBulldozer responds:

Some people need a little pointless stupidity in their lives :) I'm just trying to entertain ppl by doing what I love i don't get paid for this or make money from it, just a hobby I do for fun

First Shower First Shower

I really liked the Justin Bieber short. Think this is just gross, unfunny, dumb humor. But it´s my opinion and if you like that type of humor it´s fine, and if you like to make cartoons that way, I´m no one to decide, but If you do care and want to hear my opinion here it is:

Fart jokes are a very poor resource for jokes.

Mocking news is a great way to obtain comedy, because when someone makes fun of what they hate they know how to do it, just feels natural, and ideas come by easily.

Maybe you could add some surreal situation, or black comedy.

Hope it helps and please take it as constructive feedback.

PavsterBulldozer responds:

Your opinion is always welcome and appreciated Gonzaloxd :)

Bieber Shot At By Cops Bieber Shot At By Cops

HAHA! I REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE!! I THINK IT IS A GREAT NOTICE TO SPOOF! YOU DESERVE THE 4 STARS! THIS IS A GREAT IMPROVEMENT! IT´S A MUCH FUNNIER SITUATION! AND IT DID MAKE ME LAUGH! THIS IS REALLY GRAEAT! :)

Need A Blowjob? Need A Blowjob?

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I VOTED TWO STARS, HERE´S WHY:

-It isn´t funny at all
-The character design is unapealing
-Feels really empty, I mean, It is only a chick asking guys if they want to get their penis sucked. There could be something else, some akward situation..but it isn´t

But.. on the other side, I think you have put effort on this cartoon, animating it, and as you say it´s your first cartoon. Seeing it that way it´s not awful, it´s just so generic.

Hope you come up whit other ideas, everybody has the potential to write good comedy.

PavsterBulldozer responds:

I respect your feedback bro, thnx :) U want better, we'll be better

XBOne Commercial [Parody] XBOne Commercial [Parody]

WELL ANIMATED AND PARODIES CORRECTLY WHAT MICROSOFT IS DOING WRONG

LeTravino responds:

I LIKE ALL CAPS TOO AND I THANK YOU WITH ALL OF MY KEYBOARD

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

realy nice film you captured reality through fiction