Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!! Tomato Wont Give UP !!!!!

I haven´t learnt how to program simple games, but there´s no need to have that kind of knowledge to say that this game is bad. I mean, yeah it´s kinda entertaining. But it´s to short and the character design is awful (not that my drawings are any masterpieces, you can check them out on my account). The gameplay is unpolished and unoriginal. Plus the medals are too easy. THIS ISN´T BAD AS A SCHOOL PROJECT, but it isn´t very recomendable to publish this kind of games on Newgrounds. Please don´t hate me, I know I am too harsh, but in this world one must stand criticism :)

DIWAKAR responds:

Yup !!
Actually I am trying to improve my skills !!
I think you'll like newer games !

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Nice game, but I think except for some really obscure titles like Wrecking Crew it isn´t that hard. My score 18 out of 20, wrote Ruslin attack instead of Rush and Attack, didn´t know Gum Shoe

Lovely Bird Lovely Bird

It´s okay, but it is really a Flappy Birds ripoff, only that with different walls, theme, bird and background.

Flappy Bird Flash Flappy Bird Flash

It´s very simple but I value it for what it is. The control scheme is fine. You Should make the game a little more appealing to look at and varied because it is repetitive, you should add hazards and more backgrounds.

Iudicium Iudicium

This Game:
*Is a Generic Platformer with boring gameplay and bad level design
*Is slow paced
*Doesnt present originallity at all
*The controls are a little bit annoying (but they aren´t broken)
*Has a nice, simple, intro. But once you start to play the game it isn´t what you expected

Overall: Boring as hell, Has a nice art style (which isn´t used on the level design, because clearly it couldn´t lack any more detail), Is unoriginal, Awful Level Design.

My review is really critical, but I want to adress all isues so you can make better games. I´m sure you can :)

Jools64 responds:

I appreciate the constructive criticism.

The only thing that bothers me a little is the "Awful Level Design" comment. I'm not gonna deny it but I just don't really understand exactly why. Any specifics would be really helpful so I can be sure to work on that. Is it because of the boring mechanics or is it specifically the layout of the levels are bad like locations of hazards, shapes of paths, etc?

Thanks again for the feedback!

The Impossible Game The Impossible Game

Guys you´re so mean. You shouldn´t be so harsh with him. Any way, this game isn´t impossible it´s just a matter of timing, when you get down to it it isn´t so hard.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

This game is fucking crap. It has frustrating and unresponsive controls

Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

It is a pretty fun and simple game. It has nice art and good gameplay mechanics. Overall it is a great flash game and deserves to be saved.

Evil-Dog responds:

hey thanks ;)

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

IS A GOOD GAME LIKE ALL THE GAMES THIS AUTHOR CREATES BUT THEY ALL SUFFER FROM HIGH DIFFICULTY AND UNFORGIVENESS. THE QUICK TIME EVENTS ARE TO FAST THEY ACT LIKE HARD MEMORIZATION GAMES LIKE DRAGONS LAIR. OTHERWISE HE ALWAYS BRINGS FUN GAMEPLAY AND GOOD CHARACTERS.

2nd Cycle 2nd Cycle

its pretty slugish and boring. Some more colours would be cool, it´s a pretty gray game.